For more than 25 years Communication Associates has provided services to their clients in support of improving communication skills.
- Avoid making presentations due to a bad experience?
- “Tech Speak” and lose your audience with your vocabulary ?
- Have very busy visual aids that you “read”?
- Speak too loudly/ too softly or do you speak too slow or too fast?
- Have employees tell you “you don’t listen to them or their ideas”?
- Not have as good “people skills” as you or your boss would like?
- Have an accent that others don’t understand?
- Have to repeat yourself or spell words because people can’t understand what you’re saying?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, Communication Associates can help you.
- Our Approach: Individual or Group.
- Specializations: Executive Communication Coaching, English Pronunciation, Presentation Skills.
- Sponsorship: Usually Paid for by Employers.
- Scheduling: Flexible with your Business Schedule.
- Location: Your Company Site or our Offices.
Cindy H. Dellenback, M.A. (C.C.C):
- President and Founder of Communication Associates of San Antonio.
- Been in the business of Communication and Executive Coaching for over 25 years.
- Clientele includes CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CIOs, Executive Vice Presidents, directors, managers and other professionals, including Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as small to medium sized companies.
- B.S. University of Texas at Austin
- M.A. University of Kansas
- Holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech, Language and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- One of the founding member of the Speech Training in English Pronunciation (STEP) Consortium with 20 years experience
- Certified Executive Coach through TCU’s Neeley School of Business
- Specializes in the area of Interpersonal/Executive Communication, Leadership/Personal Growth, Presentation Skills and American English Pronunciation